Tuesday 8 October 2013

Topshop Velvet Lips in Velveteen Ribbon Review / Swatch - Damned Collection AW13

Right! If you are looking for a red lipstick that literally eveyone you meet stops and asks what you're wearing then this is it!! Check out Topshop Velvet Lips in Velveteen Ribbon.
 Topshop Velvet Lips in Velveteen Ribbon is a perfectly matte liquid lipstick. Think along the lines of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick and Hourglass Liquid Lipstick. It is really easy to apply and dries in seconds for hours of perfection. You can even create the on trend onmbre lip look by adding a fine 2nd layer to the centre of the lips. It goes quite towards the black side and looks amazing! Sadly I didn't capture a good pic of this.
One application even survived a mammoth meal last night and I seriously pigged out! The only wear I noticed on my way home was towards the centre of my lips. I just smoothed it out with a matte lip balm (neutrogena). I primed my lips with this too.
If you want a velvet matte finish, serious lip wow and coverage that won't budge, then Topshop Velvet Lips is the one for you. They have completely nailed this formula. Bonus? It is only £10! There are 2 more shades Raven, which is black and Plush, wine.

I can't find it online yet but it should be in stores soon as the launch date for the Damned Collection is October.
[Source: reallyree]
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment