Friday 18 October 2013

Today's Everyday Fashion: Python

I obsessed over these Calvin Klein shoes all summer, and hit the jackpot when I found them at Ross for a steal a few weeks ago. Printed shoes are a lot harder to style than solid shoes in my experience, but neutral animal prints like leopard and python are the easiest print for shoes. 

 I love them with this outfit and they give it my own personal spin. Would you wear python accessories? Which ones do you like below?
Shirt: Victoria's Secret c/o MJR Sales, old (similar, similar)
Skirt: Limited, $30
Shoes: Calvin Klein c/o Ross, $39 (same)
Purse: Karen Millen gift, old (similar)
Necklace: INPINK c/o, $30
Bracelets: C.Wonder c/o, My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3
Rings: My Stella & Dot, $39
[Source: jseverydayfashion]

No comments:

Post a Comment