Sunday 13 October 2013

Today's Everyday Fashion: Yoga Pants

Ladies, let's talk about yoga pants. As in, wearing yoga pants outside the yoga studio. I wear workout gear to run errands from time to time - usually shorts and running shoes before or after a workout.

I know for some of you though, yoga pants are a way of life. So my goal for today was to come up with a cute way to wear them. I almost always turn to denim for a casual days, but for some occasions like a road trip stretchy pants make more sense. I also wanted to share my top places to shop cozy loungewear -today's sweatshirt from Etsy store Lamixx is one of my favorites, and I also love Victoria's Secret, see options below. It's time to 'fess up: do you wear yoga pants outside the studio? How do you wear them?
Sweatshirt: Lamixx c/o, $44
Yoga pants: Old Navy, $15
Shoes: Guess c/o Ross, $26 (similar)
Hat: Gap, old (similar, similar, similar, similar)
[Source: jseverydayfashion]

1 comment:

  1. You have shared good information on these yoga pants. Last week, I ordered alo yoga pants which I came to know that are quite trending these days. My friends are using these and I am really happy to get these pants for my yoga sessions in my budget.

    ReplyDelete