Monday 14 October 2013

My John Frieda Hair Cut

October has been a good hair month! First off I went darker for Autumn and then I had an amazing haircut at the John Frieda salon in Mayfair. I love it! 

I am growing it again so Andreas trimmed enough off the ends to remove the dryness and make the hair have a healthy, chunky look and feel. He also cut in some subtle layers to just to lighten the load a little. I am not big on layers but Andreas know best and I am loving the new shape in my hair! He also softened the fringe so that it blends in well with the rest of the hair.


A professional blow dry can make most cuts look great so the first time I washed it I let it dry naturally just to see what the cut was like without any help. And it's amazing! I love the thickness in the ends and the soft shape of the light layers, and my fringe is behaving itself so much better! 

Having discovered the trauma of a bad hair cut for the first time in my life early last year, I no longer trust just anyone with my hair! I'm so pleased that I have found someone that really gets what I want and that I can chat to honestly about what I want to achieve with my locks!

The John Frieda salon was a hive of activity so I know I'm not alone in my John Frieda love! Thank you Andreas, I couldn't be happier with my hair!
[Source: reallyree]

No comments:

Post a Comment