Wednesday 9 October 2013

For All Dog Lovers, This Isaac Mizrahi Flats Is For You!

Despite writing for a shoe blog, I will admit, I am a total flats girl. Don’t get me wrong, I do love heels and wear them on special occasions and for particular outings, but I still always favor and admire flats despite the industry I work in.

Actually, I had originally intended to sit down and write a roundup of heels of some sort, but as soon as I spotted these Isaac Mizrahi Zarek Poodle Flats, I knew they had to be covered.
I don’t often find myself coveting printed flats; normally, I tend to stick with basic colors, flats adorned with gems or pointed-toe flats. Nonetheless, there’s something about these cute little poodles that made me smile. As quirky as they may be, I can easily see these flats being incorporated into my fall wardobe. Actually, these flats would work perfectly with the outfit I am wearing today: a blush colored silk blouse, dark skinny jeans and a tan trench coat. If only I could add these black-and-white poodle flats immediately! They add a playful and quirky vibe which is the essence of my fall style.
Buy your Isaac Mizrahi Flats through Bloomingdale’s for $130.
[Source: talkshoes]

No comments:

Post a Comment