Wednesday 16 October 2013

Michael Kors Bronzer in Sporty Glow Review and Photos

It was love at first sight when I saw this amazing bronzer from Michael Kors beauty. This is Glow from the Michael Kors Sporty collection. 

The over-sized palette is just gorgeous - this is really the kind of packaging that makes me swoon! The bronzer itself is a very natural looking tawny shade that is mostly matte with only the tiniest hint of sheen that lights up the skin in the prettiest way. You could use it for all over colour or subtle contouring - very versatile!


Here is Michael Kors Bronzer in Sporty Glow on my skin. I really love it.


There really is nothing not to love about this little Michael Kors Beauty! I adore it in every way! If you're interested in the mascara, it is Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara. I have a post coming up on that very soon!


Michael Kors Bronzer in Sporty Glow costs £34 at House of Fraser. There are 2 other shades, Sexy Flush and Glam Beam.
[Source: reallyree]



No comments:

Post a Comment