Friday 18 October 2013

Mooku’s Cabin Retreat Look Book

You may not hear from me very often anymore but it’s not because I’m not thinking of you. I’ve been working away on some of the things that make Fashionising.com run better and working away on my public service career. 

Though every so often I still discover something I believe is worthy of sharing with you. My latest discovery is the work of industrial designer Fran Mether and her jewellery label Mooku, specifically Fran’s latest collection, ‘Cabin Retreat’.
The collection takes inspiration from a time when we could retreat from our modern annoyances of always being online. With the collection Fran wants you to remember a time when it was possible to drop out, relax and disconnect.
[Source: fashionising]

No comments:

Post a Comment