Thursday 10 October 2013

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Collection - Kajal Liner and Mascara Photos and Swatches

I popped down to the brand new Bobbi Brown Studio in Selfridges Oxford Street for my own personalised Smokey Eye lesson yesterday, using the brand new Smokey Eye Collection which launched this month. Makeup Artist Amalie taught me this beauitful look. I loved it!!! - See more at: http://www.reallyree.com/2013/10/bobbi-brown-smokey-eye-collection-kajal-mascara-photos-swatches.html#sthash.rK9JV7Wl.dpuf
I popped down to the brand new Bobbi Brown Studio in Selfridges Oxford Street for my own personalised Smokey Eye lesson yesterday, using the brand new Smokey Eye Collection which launched this month. Makeup Artist Amalie taught me this beauitful look. I loved it!!!
 Amalie walked me through the steps and I now feel much more confident about creating a smokey eye - especially using the new Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Collection Kajal Liners! They are beautiful. So soft and blendable but literally lasted until the second I removed my makeup.
 Amalie used Bone all over the eye, Khaki on the lid, the Jade Kajal along the lashes and then Metallic Balsam to smudge out the line. Gorgeous! And oh my goodness, the new Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara is amazing - it made my eyelashes grow on the spot. I'll show you more of that soon.
 My shade was Jade but there are 5 others in the collection. Above is, Black Amethyst, Storm, Jade, Black Coffee and Noir. They are £18 each.
Make sure you pop down to Selfridge for a lesson. The new studio is amazing. Check out the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Collection online at Selfridges. 
[Source: reallyree



No comments:

Post a Comment