Thursday 10 October 2013

Today's Everyday Fashion: Houndstooth

Houndstooth: I'm absolutely loving this print for fall. I can already picture the versatility of this skirt and pairing it with tons of different colors and patterns. I'm kicking things off with a green and turquoise pairing today, inspired by a catalog photo. How would you wear houndstooth?

 Sweater: LOFT, $20 (similar, similar)
Skirt: Limited, $35 (similar, similar)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry c/o, old (same, same)
Purse: Michael Kors, family gift
Necklace: My Stella & Dot, $118
Bracelets: C.Wonder c/o, My Stella & Dot 1, 2,  3
Rings: My Stella & Dot, $39
 Today's shopping section is brought to you by Fossil. I knew they had great watches, but how cute are their bracelets too?! These are a few of my personal favorites under $150. Which piece is your top pick?
[Source: jseverydayfashion]

No comments:

Post a Comment