Friday 18 October 2013

Claire's Sand Effect Nail Polish Review, Photos, Swatch

I had a lovely trip to Claire's HQ yesterday in Birmingham to start work on my 'Ree Really Loves...' beauty edit for Christmas (more news on that soon) and I picked up this little beauty! This is the Claire's Sand Effect Nail Polish.  


I am calling it gold but I think the shade is actually called pale pink. To be fair, it's rather like a Rose Gold, so a nod to both descriptions! I just used a base coat and then applied 2 thin coats which dried rather rapidly. I really love it because, unlike many matte finish polishes, it isn't at all flat. The glitter in it is sparkly and irridescent - it almost reminds me of having a powder glitter eyeshadow packed on to my nails. It's really lovely.

Also, the Claire's Sand Effect polish is a super bargain just £4.50. Amazing! Stay tuned for more news of top picks from my Claire's Christmas edit. I have girly Christmas shopping sorted for you!
[Source: reallyree]

No comments:

Post a Comment