Thursday 10 October 2013

These Saint Laurent Tights and Gianvito Rossi Boots Make Quite the Pair

Alright, so I might want to talk about the tights you see above than the boots, but in my defense, this is all still footwear-related, ok? These Saint Laurent Swarovski Crystal-Embellished Tights are a true beauty. I knew that somehow I had to get them in front of you guys, and I thought, why not find their shoe mate and create a Perfect Pair. My vote for the perfect accompaniment to these tights is the Gianvito Rossi Suede Ankle Boots. If I had a spare $1,290, I would whip out my credit card and buy these tights right now. As much as I am in love with these tights, it’s crazy to spend that kind of money on something that, in all likelihood, will rip after two or three wears. As much as I would like to believe in my heart that they are rip-proof, sadly, tights are tights and they all rip or pull eventually. Now, on to the boots. When you have tights with crystal ornamentation, you may want to steer clear of a heavily embellished shoe. That’s why this simple, navy suede boot is a perfect match. The navy boot and black tight contrast nicely, and the shoe doesn’t take away from the beautiful Swarovski crystal embellishment.
Would you pair these two together? Knowing that tights are never rip-proofy, if you had a spare $1,290, would you splurge?
Treat yourself (if you dare) to these Saint Laurent tights for $1290 via Net-A-Porter and to these Gianvito Rossi Boots for $800 via Matches.
[Source: talkshoes]

No comments:

Post a Comment