Monday 23 September 2013

Toms Shoes: Happy in Wedges

As a general rule of thumb, I love Toms Shoes. I love the company! I love everything they stand for. I have owned a pair of Toms originals {in grey} since the company first launched. They are a smart company, doing good business, giving back to the world, while providing a practical alternative to casual flats…
But, as much as I love the wonderful world of Toms Shoes, I’m not a huge fan of them from a fashion sense. There’s nothing cute about a Toms original. It’s just not flattering…on anyone.


 So, you might imagine my excitement when they introduced the Toms wedge and ballet flat. Now we’re getting somewhere, right! But, it wasn’t until this latest revision of the wedge that we really got thrilled to be an avid Toms fan. Now, not only are we thrilled about the company & business, but also the designs as well.
 We recently got our hands on the super adorable, Zebra-print {no, it’s not real zebra} strappy wedge with a fully wrapped sole. They’re delicious! Comfortable, affordable, cute for a casual day at the market while sassy enough to strut into your favorite bar for a night on the town. Oh, did we mention they’re super comfy…well, we’ll say it again. Now this is a heel you can hike in!


 [Source: theshoedish]







No comments:

Post a Comment