Tuesday 12 March 2013

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm Review

I am kind of obsessed with cleansing balms these days, so I was seriously excited to try the brand new Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm from Elemis.
 Now, if you are a fan of balms or oils for cleansing, you will absolutely love this. It is really luxurious, it melts away makeup and impurities whilst soothing and calming the skin with a gorgeous moisture boost, and it smells amazing!
 
 The texture is just beautiful - here is a closer look:
 

It starts off as a firm, waxy balm and then quickly melts into the skin as a beautiful cleansing oil which is a real pleasure to massage into the skin.
I use it to cleanse, after I have removed my eye makeup, and then wipe it away with the cleansing cloth it comes with it, moistened with warm water. It leaves my skin super clean, soft and smooth.
"Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm combines precious starflower, elderberry and optimega oils with rose and mimosa waxes, and anti-ageing padina pavonica to deeply cleanse, nourish and smooth for a glowing complexion".
If my skin is on the dry side, I have been using it as a mask and have left it on for 10-20 minutes before removing it. It really hydrates and leaves my skin glowing. 
I love this stuff!! 
 [Source: reallyree]

No comments:

Post a Comment